• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Calthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc193

Hello All

I am looking at building a model layout on Calthwaite railway station wondering if any one has any old track plans or know of any good books I could use for research please.

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bevan Price

Established Member
Hello All

I am looking at building a model layout on Calthwaite railway station wondering if any one has any old track plans or know of any good books I could use for research please.

Thank you

Track diagram in John Swift series / Signalling Record Society "British Railway Layout Plans of the 1950s", Volume 6 (WCML, Euxton Jn to Mossband)

Trailing crossover on Carlisle (north) side of platforms; two sidings & signal box north of platforms, on west side of main lines.

nyc193

Track diagram in John Swift series / Signalling Record Society "British Railway Layout Plans of the 1950s", Volume 6 (WCML, Euxton Jn to Mossband)

Trailing crossover on Carlisle (north) side of platforms; two sidings & signal box north of platforms, on west side of main lines.

Thank you :D very much I will have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.