• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can anyone help me, 91 query?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash39

Established Member
Ok, I know some people have access to certain systems which can tell you what locos/units are allocated to which services.

Can this be accessed retrospectively?

I took my 18 month old daughter on her first train journey at the end of jan, forgot to catch the loco number and now I'd like to know. For some reason I had a feeling it was 91132 but don't know why. It was the 28th Jan - 1048 from York to Newcastle, not sure what time it left London.

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ash39

Established Member
Thought that may be the case, thanks for the reply anyway!

If anyone knows another way I can find out, would be much appreciated.

The only way would be to email East Coast Customer Relations and ask them if they can ask their fleet people to have a look in Genius.

Any data that would have come downstream to systems like TRUST/Webgemini would only be live for 8 days, I presume that Genius will capture and retain records of what worked what as it forms a part of the safety systems which ensure that Units do not go over their mileage between exams.

I would suggest that you have specific information for them too, so date, time, and the headcode of the train you travelled on.

Yew

Established Member
Maybe a spotter somewhere has it written down?

ash39

Established Member
Staying with 91s... looking forward to 91110 repainted

Yeah read about that when having a brief flick through RAIL magazine at the supermarket the other day. What's the livery going to look like? Be interesting to see how they get it to tie in with the coaches, done a good job with 91101.

It's also getting named in a ceremony at york station in june. Anyone know if these events are usually open to he public? Well, having said that I dont suppose they can stop you being in the station. Might be a closed section though.

ash39

Established Member
Must have misread - you're right its at the railfest event being unveiled by Carol vorderman of all people. Shall have to get myself a ticket.

Railfest is on for a couple of weeks isn't it? Surely 91110 won't be there for the duration? It mentions on the rail magazine website that EC are making operational arrangements to release 110, but I assumed this would be just for the day. Wonder if they're hiring a loco in, maybe a 90 or 67?

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
It's for the day, and I think all they are doing is tightening up the diagramming on the day.

By the way.... advance tickets for the 2nd are nearly all sold out now, according to the organisers, so I wouldn't leave it too long if I were you...

Status
Not open for further replies.