• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can Eurostar tickets be re-printed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePenguin

On Moderation
Our Eurostar tickets have been lost by someone in our group who mislaid their bag. Not ideal on our last full day but these things do happen.

Where can they be re-printed? Apparently the Amsterdam travel centre can’t. I tried the Eurostar website on the touch screen machine which said they are “ready for collection at the station”.

Fortunately, I still have our e-tickets and mobile tickets but cannot print these. I am also worried they may longer work since I changed the seats. Will the bar codes still work? If not could our paper tickets be re-issued in Brussels or Lille?

Please kindly advise, thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

riceuten

My personal experience is that, as long as you have the barcode and some ID, it should work. If you download the app, it will have the most up to date tickets. Failing this, the Eurostar staff at BXL will reissue them without a fuss, though you'll need to queue, so don't cut it fine if you want that option.

AlexNL

Established Member
A bit late by now, but I've been in a similar situation. I had a print at home ticket, but it became illegible after it got wet.

I could reprint the tickets at one of the kiosks at St. Pancras, all I needed was the booking reference and the last name of one of the people in my booking. A friend who I was traveling with simply used the PDF on his smartphone, he had no issue either.

Status
Not open for further replies.