Cannot access my Yahoo Groups

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wirewiper, 1 Dec 2017.

1. Wirewiper

Wirewiper Member

I logged in to Yahoo Groups this morning as usual, only to find that the design of the page has changed and I can no longer access the list of groups of which I am a member.

Do I just assume this is a bug caused by the change of format and wait for it to be fixed, is there something I should be doing pro-actively myself - or do I just give up on Yahoo Groups (which I don't want to do).

I can't find a simple way to fire off a message to Yahoo about this.

Any help or advice (apart from telling me that Yahoo is ****, that much I already know) gratefully received!

2. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

3. PeterC

PeterC Established Member

Same problem here both first thing and now so I assume that it is a general issue.

4. Peter Mugridge

Peter Mugridge Established Member

It's been like that a few weeks now; I can't remember how I got in to carry out an admin task now but i think it involved use of the "forgotten password" link in order to force access.

5. PeterC

PeterC Established Member

I am logged in but I get the message "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." on login and when I try to search for a group that I belong to or if I select a group from the "browse groups" option. This only started today.

6. Peter Mugridge

Peter Mugridge Established Member

Ah, sounds like they've been "improving" things again then...

7. Wirewiper

Wirewiper Member

Thank you for all the replies. I am pleased to report back that I logged on to Yahoo Groups this morning and everything is back to normal.