• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cannot access my Yahoo Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirewiper

I logged in to Yahoo Groups this morning as usual, only to find that the design of the page has changed and I can no longer access the list of groups of which I am a member.

Do I just assume this is a bug caused by the change of format and wait for it to be fixed, is there something I should be doing pro-actively myself - or do I just give up on Yahoo Groups (which I don't want to do).

I can't find a simple way to fire off a message to Yahoo about this.

Any help or advice (apart from telling me that Yahoo is ****, that much I already know) gratefully received!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PeterC

Established Member
Same problem here both first thing and now so I assume that it is a general issue.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
It's been like that a few weeks now; I can't remember how I got in to carry out an admin task now but i think it involved use of the "forgotten password" link in order to force access.

PeterC

Established Member
I am logged in but I get the message "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." on login and when I try to search for a group that I belong to or if I select a group from the "browse groups" option. This only started today.

Wirewiper

Thank you for all the replies. I am pleased to report back that I logged on to Yahoo Groups this morning and everything is back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.