• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

can't find a topic (about a video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been searching around the forum and on youtube for this video, I saw it here a while ago but I can't rememeber its name, the video is when a guy is at a foot crossing on the chiltern line, he puts his camera in the four foot, and films a chiltern train running over it. I have tried searching the forum and youtube for that vid but to no avail, if anyone could help that would be great.

(btw if this post is in the wrong section I apologise, I was going to put it in the photography section but its not really that relevant to it)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dai.

Established Member
Hey mate, I had a look for 'train over camera' and I get tons of results, it might just take a bit of searching, if I was you I'd use Google Video as it gets videos from a majority of online video sites including megavideo, google video, yuuku and youtube.

Established Member
well I can tell you, you dont see much, ive seen the video and I think its pointless IMO because you dont see anything and you wont get a good photo from screenshots. plus one could lose their camera!

Established Member
errm.... why not show him one of those vids where you consentrate hard on one thing then something pops up on the screen, 165 wont do much

Dai.

Established Member
usually it's a case of what they don't know can't hurt them, until it actually hurts them and then their family blames the network when someone gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.