• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Caption Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Established Member
No prizes, just come up with something witty....

pendoclag.jpg

Photo is copyright of ACLocogroup/Owen Hodgson

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
"Spotters increase Pendolino Rating from DREDFUL to HELLFIRE."

Weak I know but I'm ill today. :(

1D53

Established Member
"It was then that Virgin disovered the Pendolino's were actually Adelante's in pantomime costume."

Bighat

The streamling by Greasley on the A4 kettles was good, but THIS is the dog's bollox!

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Claims that electric trains are better for the environment have come under scrutiny after Virgin's attempt to woo the spotters with the Acme Smog Machine fitted to it's Pendolinos.

devon_metro

Established Member
Imagine hearing on BBC news...

"Richard Branson could not comment on the class 37 engine fitted to the elctric penolino trains. In a statement from Virgin they said: "At Virgin we like to keep all of out customers happy."

In other news temperatures have risen sharply as a result of pollution and climate change along the WCML"

T

Tom

*hears stoat on platforms*

"It's a ****ing pendolino...."

*hears it crank up*

"oh my ...."

*sees the clag*

"MY LORDZ!!!!!!! HELLFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

compsci

As the hamsters had gone on strike demanding a more lucrative Christmas pay package, Virgin were forced to reveal their secret weapon.

(Tom, you need an apostrophe in don't.)

Galvanize

I've fitted a calilitic converter...let's see if this has cleaned it's act up a bit! Bloody punters will think i've been burning pendos again...! oh **** the f**king fire brigade's waiting!

Death

Established Member
:toothy10: The day before Virgin banned smoking on all of it's services! :toothy10:​

Incidentally, can anyone tell me what on Earth is actually going on in that picture? If it was an American train (As many of them run on petrol!) then I would understand...But an electric train going up like that? :shock:

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Death

Established Member
Here's another one... <D
Passengers seethe in anger after the 400th delay of the journey...
Picture: 13:30 service from London Euston approaching Watford - Four hours late.

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Status
Not open for further replies.