• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Caption competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
"Look! There's more First Group TOCs than wrinkles on the back of my hand!"

T

Tom

......... *pause* BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, "err, what's that coming out of my hand? OH, a new TOC idea!!"

The Gricer

"Well sir, I'm afraid that just that proves what someone said at the last union meeting. Management are so shortsighted they can't see their own hand in front of their face!"

Frank

Tom B

Established Member
Dennis said:
says bloke to Alison "I'm so excited by this new paint job on the HST's I've worn all the hairs away from the palm of my hand - look. In fact I can hardly contain myself now".

Don't say that, certain people might not get the joke ;)

Guinness

Established Member
"I slapped the DfT to make them award us Thameslink and Great Western. Perhaps I should demostrate on you?"

Tom B

Established Member
"... and this bloke comes up to me from the Competition Commision on about our business practices, and then I remember those karate classes I took... "

Julian G

Established Member
'Oh yeah, Now I remember what it's called, first greed western'

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Cockfosters said:
Don't say that, certain people might not get the joke ;)

I had to read it twice to get it. Didn't see the picture first you see. Tis a good one Dennis, better than anything I could think of! Perhaps I'll try adding mine:

Alison (looks amazed): ' WOW! That hand is HUGE!'
Other chap (looks proud): 'Yes, it's with this hand we took Wessex Trains away, and it's with this hand we'll take more of the country!'

I can't find the words to type it out properly, it was an attempt to make use of the phrase 'Give with one hand, take with the other'.

Status
Not open for further replies.