• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Car death man 'beaten and shot'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai.

Established Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/derbyshire/8265266.stm

"A man found dead in the boot of a car at a Derbyshire railway station had been shot, police have revealed.
Stuart Ludlam, 43, was found in the boot of his taxi on Thursday at Cromford railway station, near Matlock.
The father-of-three, who lived in Darley Dale, had also been beaten before being put into the vehicle."

I thought this had relevance here. :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dai.

Established Member
because I've finally found a news topic with some (a tiny fraction) relevance to railways. :D

GWRtom

Smiley face? on a sad topic your sick sombody, was murderd and all you can do is post a smiley face?

R.I.P to the victim(SP?)

Dai.

Established Member
The smiley face wasn't to the topic being about the man being killed, I would never dream of doing that, you're just trying to argue with me for the sake of an argument.

I've not smiled at the topic, I've smiled at the relevance of the topics to the railways,

In anything the story should show that there is a lack of security in our rail stations and need to have it improved.

Established Member
if he posted: "he was found dead in his taxi :D" he would be smiling at the death

I beleve Dai. when he says he was smiling at the relevence to railways and not the death, i think its just come off the wrong way, im saying no more because I dont want to be called a sick **** because im not

Dai.

Established Member
if he posted: "he was found dead in his taxi :D" he would be smiling at the death

I beleve Dai. when he says he was smiling at the relevence to railways and not the death, i think its just come off the wrong way, im saying no more because I dont want to be called a sick **** because im not

Cheers 37, apparently putting a smiley in a post shows your mood on the whole topic, best not put a devil face, you guys might accuse me of being evil and the prince of hell.

Tom B

Established Member
Let's cut the arguing and discuss the original topic.

jon0844

Veteran Member
Bloody hell, are people trying to see this forum go the way of railchat?

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
I dont think Dai meant the smiley towards the killing of the man,But I think the smiley face did not go with the original post even if it did have somthing about railways.

Even if the story had somthing about the railways in the story,you should have some respect and not make a funny point of the murder.

But I got to agree on the point with dai some people do try and make a song and dance over things to try and cause trouble.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.