• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Car parking at lime street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay mc 99

Hi everyone
Just a quick question I have just started work as a conductor at lime street and I have been told by my toc that I will have to go on a waiting list for a car park pass and the wait is quite long. Does anyone know of cheap parking near by because everywhere I look want 10 to 11 pound a day and that will add up over a month

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hi mate,

You can park in the Liner hotel just up Lord Nelson Street for £6 a day. (Or you can buy a meal deal for a fiver and get free parking)!!

I'm lead to believe the parking pass queue is significantly shorter than originally thought.

Jay mc 99

Thanks for the info how much is the mount pleasant car park. Also with the linear hotel is that just drive to a barrier or is it book in advance

Mount pleasant opens and closes to early for traincrew.

The liner is 24 hours a day. Drive in and then buy a token at reception to exit. You can pay buy card and buy tokens in advance.

I'd advise you to speak to the RMT about claiming back if you've not already done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.