• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Car trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
TheSlash mobile failed on home depot this morning, it got confussed overnight and thought it was a 170, so when I tried to start it this morning, it had a flat battery.
After assistance from the home depot Vectra, TheSlash mobile was started, inspected and found to be firing on all cylinders, so departed at high speed for Fareham depot, arriving 15 late.
Further testing at Fareham depot was unable to replicate the fault or cause. The battery was found to be low on water and subsequently topped up.
As Sprog would say "Vehicle let run for further reports" ;)
Not bad for a battery with a first charge date of 07/97

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
TheSlash mobile failed on home depot this morning, it got confussed overnight and thought it was a 170, so when I tried to start it this morning, it had a flat battery.
After assistance from the home depot Vectra, TheSlash mobile was started, inspected and found to be firing on all cylinders, so departed at high speed for Fareham depot, arriving 15 late.
Further testing at Fareham depot was unable to replicate the fault or cause. The battery was found to be low on water and subsequently topped up.
As Sprog would say "Vehicle let run for further reports" ;)
Not bad for a battery with a first charge date of 07/97

;)
EXPECTED OK NEVER!? :lol:

TheSlash

Established Member
Im a qualified car mechanic but im on leave lol
ill be getting car soon
It's abandoned in Fareham yard at the moment while i'm on call, there was a heavy frost on it last night, so that will tell me if the battery is definetly gone.

Fareham thats not far from me Jump cables connected to 3rd rail would start it lol

Yes thats Peter Taylor owner of 73136 driving 73206 i did speak to him for about 2 hours lol

TheSlash

Established Member
Petersfield Where is your local station then

I thought it was Petersfield because of the low buildings. The train is on the down road.
Coxster, have you been taking your hard pills as thats the 2nd lairy thing you've said to me in a about a week ;)

so where is ur local station,
When i took that photo they deicded to rip the up line out

Coxster

Established Member
Coxster, have you been taking your hard pills as thats the 2nd lairy thing you've said to me in a about a week ;)
Nah, it's simply the truth :) Anyway, you'll have forgotten about it by the end of the month - hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.