• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Central Line Hainault loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnolife

Established Member
Hi guys.
Can anyone tell me if theres direct services from Liverpool St to Leytonstone on a Wednesday at about 13:00, travelling via Hainault, and if so, how long does this service take?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Eagle

Established Member
Hi guys.
Can anyone tell me if theres direct services from Liverpool St to Leytonstone on a Wednesday at about 13:00, travelling via Hainault, and if so, how long does this service take?

There are direct services to all parts of the Central line from the core.

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
If you're wanting to travel via Hainault, you'll have to change trains at Woodford to get back to Leytonstone.

I think the frequency between Hainault and Woodford (via Grange Hill) is every 20 minutes. There isn't a through service from the loop stations to central London via Woodford, only via Hainault.

gnolife

Established Member
If you're wanting to travel via Hainault, you'll have to change trains at Woodford to get back to Leytonstone.

I think the frequency between Hainault and Woodford (via Grange Hill) is every 20 minutes. There isn't a through service from the loop stations to central London via Woodford, only via Hainault.

alright, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.