• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Central Line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stooopid

Planet Stooopid (5 Earth Seconds = 1 Stooopid Day)
Here's a few updated screenshots! :)

WHITE CITY centre platform - where our journey to central London starts
BVEwhitecity2.jpg

WOOD LANE's just round the corner (it's based in the year 2004, so it hasn't been demolished yet)
BVEwhitecity.jpg

with much thanks to Jeremy & Richard Griffin (Squarewheels) for numerous shots of the area

Here's a comparison photo
http://pub31.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?img=37732&usernum=2659534667

The juice rails in the screenshots will be added later...

I've realised I have seriously underestimated the time required to code this route! Initially, a 2005 release was planned so I'm way behind schedule! I've managed to complete White City EB in this recent one & a half months but it won't be released so soon. I may not have much time from January to October next year so there won't be much progress during that time. White City WB is still in a mess and underground stations have a serious lighting problem...

So I guess the release date is 2008? ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lev441

looks really good..
shame about the 2008 release date but just take ur time and i will be looking forward to it alot :)

mbonwick

Established Member
Looking great!:)
Just take your time, work at your own pace and you'll soon have it finished! ;)

LondonBVE

2008!!!!! Well by then I will be super busy preparing for a big exam. Work Faster.... just kidding. Nice Realistic shot, I have not seen White City Station Shots before though I did ask from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.