• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Central Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

Does anyone know who is doing the central line for Bve, if anyone?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I wouldn't ask if I were you, if its released, its released - end off, most developers do not like to be asked when they will release things, a sort of begging most like to call it.

Dave A

I'm not asking when, I'm asking who? I have a bit of info that maybe of GREAT help to them ;). I checked Coxsters site as well but I swear I heard someone was doing it.

BTW: I'm a user of Bve of almost 3 years now, I know not to ask about the release dates of routes/trains :roll: :D

Thanks Anyway.

T

Tom

I am working on a Central Line route, I believe Stooopid is too, and IGBT (the guy who inserts all the sounds of CELIA in the Northern).

Guinness

Established Member
Correct, Stooopid Person is creating the Central Line for BVE Liverpool Street - White City and back for BVE 2.6.x IIRC. :)

Last I heard (which was a while a ago) was he was stuck on making Tripcocks work. :)

Coxster

Established Member
Simming said:
According to Coxsters Database, theres no one doing it
Actually you'll find it is purple and if you look up, you'll see that it means 'Under Construction'. It's not hyperlinked as I do not know the URL (if there is one) for the route.

Dave A

Thought there was. Well I have a "friend" who works on the Central Line who can get some stuff if you need it, e.g. pictures etc. He is the same person who gave me the Central Line Videos on my website. If you need anything, email, PM or MSN me and I'll see what I can do.

jd

tubechallenger said:
I am working on a Central Line route, I believe Stooopid is too, and IGBT (the guy who inserts all the sounds of CELIA in the Northern).

Dan (IGBT) isn't working on the Central Line for BVE, Tom! Are you sure you're not getting BVE and TVT confused? We were doing Central Line for TVT, but we're delaying that 'till Queensway is sorted out anyway...

Stooopid

Planet Stooopid (5 Earth Seconds = 1 Stooopid Day)
Chaz said:
Correct, Stooopid Person is creating the Central Line for BVE Liverpool Street - White City and back for BVE 2.6.x IIRC. :)

Last I heard (which was a while a ago) was he was stuck on making Tripcocks work. :)
Yep! I'm doing the Central Line for BVE! I've already given up on Tripcocks though. They won't be neccesary for ATO though.
If anyone has Chancery Lane, St. Pauls photos, that would be great!

Out of interest tubechallenge, which part of the Central are you doing?

Dave A

I'll see what I can do? Just ask if you need anything else though.

T

Tom

I was planning on doing Leytonstone - Leytonstone via Newbury Park.

Harold

All i know about the Central Line in BVE is that i think Slick is doing some of the route, and I know that he is working on a 1992 stock (photo graphic cab)

Harold

Jordy

Established Member
I was planning on doing Leytonstone - Leytonstone via Newbury Park.

Does that meen thay you are not planning to do it any more? I hope not, it would be great

Jordy

T

Tom

It's still going ahead, at a slow pace. Tracks have been laid but thats just about it.

Nathan

I really enjoy BVE. The Central Line will be one of my favourite lines to drive. I wish a big thanks to tubechallenger for introducing me to BVE a while ago.

Coxster

Established Member
HBA135 said:
All i know about the Central Line in BVE is that i think Slick is doing some of the route, and I know that he is working on a 1992 stock (photo graphic cab)
1992ts - yes, route - no.

The Snap

Established Member
Stooopid said:
Chaz said:

Yep! I'm doing the Central Line for BVE! I've already given up on Tripcocks though. They won't be neccesary for ATO though.
If anyone has Chancery Lane, St. Pauls photos, that would be great!

Out of interest tubechallenge, which part of the Central are you doing?

You could look on David's site (www.thelondontube.co.uk) for the videos he has of St Pauls for pics and ideas.

Thanks,

Harold

HSTfan!!! said:
I wouldn't ask if I were you, if its released, its released - end off, most developers do not like to be asked when they will release things, a sort of begging most like to call it.

I'm sure that he wasn't about to ;)

HBA135

Harold

tubechallenger said:
I am working on a Central Line route, I believe Stooopid is too

ok, Coxster says that i was wrong when i said that slick is working on the route, by this quote does this mean that "tube challenger" AND "stoopid person" are working on the Central line? if so, what parts of the Central line are they doing?

btw, nice HST avatar Jordy! :D

HBA135

T

Tom

Yes, I am making a route

Leytonstone - Leytonstone, it is pretty easy to extend to Stratford though!

Status
Not open for further replies.