• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Changes to advance ticket LNWR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumperkin

Hi,

Is it possible to make a change to an advance ticket on LNWR? I wish to change my journey on 21st September Liverpool -> Sandwell from 20:35 to an hour later. I am aware advances are not refundable but are they swappable?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Starmill

Veteran Member
Did you book them online? You can get them changed on their website if so. There is probably a £10 fee to pay though so I can't help but wonder if it's not cheaper to simply buy a new ticket?

Pumperkin

Lol thanks well the single is £9.50... looks like I'll just have to lose the other one if I decide to travel later. Decisions decisions

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Did you buy the ticket online from CrossCountry or Transpennine Express? If so, it can be changed for free.

Pumperkin

Nope bought from WMR website... any joy with them? Seems perverse if a TOCs own website wouldn't allow a free change but a rival would

Status
Not open for further replies.