• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Changing a schedule on West Coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil8715

Is there any way of changing the schedule?

In the game there's a train that leaves Euston at 1409 and is supposed to arrive in Watford Junction at 1417 which 8 mins later! Which is an impossibility as its nearly 18 miles away and you would have be at line speed on departure from Euston and brake at to stand any change plus it looks like it was before the WCML upgrade and is restricted to 110mph.

Also can I get 87's and earlier locos and stock for the game?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic1989

Established Member
Also can I get 87's and earlier locos and stock for the game?

I can answer this one..... Have a look on amazon for an add on called 'Mainline Stock and Activities Pack' or something of the like. That has IIRC an 87, a 90, and a 92, among others and activities both freight and passenger to go with them. or there are some rather good models and activity packs to be found at www.uktrainsim.com , if you want immediate downloads from there there is a small fee (£3 per month last time I looked), otherwise you will be waiting forever and a month for it as you will have to wait for others.

On your first point, I would imagine that you can alter the timetable in the editor, but I have never tried it.

-------EDIT--------

Found a link for the add-on:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mainline-St...1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335465822&sr=8-1-fkmr1

Status
Not open for further replies.