• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Changing my Sleeper Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleppyscot

Hi all!

I'm a new user with probably a basic question today.

I have tickets for the Caledonian Sleeper and I would like to change them to alternative dates, is this possible to do at the station or would I have to return my tickets to them, get a refund and then rebook?

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

reb0118

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Not enough information has been given to fully respond but in general for any post purchase changes you deal with the original supplier of the said tickets.

We need to know:-

Walk up or Advance ticket?

Seated or Sleeper coach?

Specific Serco/Cal Sleeper ticket or general ticket + sleeper supplement?

Last edited:

Haywain

Veteran Member
Not enough information has been given to fully respond but in general for any post purchase changes you deal with the original supplier of the said tickets.

We need to know:-

Walk up or Advance ticket?

Seated or Sleeper coach?

Specific Caledonian Sleepers ticket or general ticket + sleeper supplement?

I think it is better to use the TOC name, as there is no guarantee that the OP knows what the relationship is with Serco

Dhassell

I think it is better to use the TOC name, as there is no guarantee that the OP knows what the relationship is with Serco
The Ticket would have something Like 'SERCO ONLY' And thats why he has put Serco

sleppyscot

Hi Guys!

Thanks for the help.

My ticket was bought in Advance but it does not say Advance on the ticket and it is for a sleeper coach as opposed to the seated.

The ticket also says SLPR BERTH 1ST and

Route: CAL SLEEPER
Validity: BOOKDTRAINONLY

Hope this helps with my question!

Thanks

najaB

Veteran Member
The ticket also says SLPR BERTH 1ST and

Route: CAL SLEEPER
Validity: BOOKDTRAINONLY
With that ticket your best bet will be to contact Serco (Caeldonian Sleeper) directly. You'll almost certainly have to return the tickets for a refund but in my experience they are very quick and will process the refund the same day they receive the tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.