• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chasing Tractors in Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Well I left home at 09:30 and got to Victoria 15 minutes ahead of schedule. I took 10 minutes to get a ticket, then I took the Tube to Seven Sisters. I took the 5 minute walk to South Tottenham, which I arrived at 10:45, 15 minutes ahead of schedule. 37425 + 37419 came through at 10:58, a half hour early! Driver had to go and open up when it was too late :(

ygqss4.jpg

I then took the 11:00 Sprinter to Gospel Oak, then the late 11:17 to Willesden Junction. I took a 266 (a precious link) to Acton Mainline, where there were two 66s and a 59.

ygqsqm.jpg

Soon, the 37s came through, once again, the driver thrashed up when I couldn't get a pic :(

ygqssg.jpg

ygqsro.jpg

So I took a 266 to North Acton, the last bit of the 37 journey

ygqssh.jpg

ygqs65.jpg

Then I went to Willesden...

ygqswq.jpg

...where I got a bus to Mitre Bridge

ygqssi.jpg

Then I went to Shepherd's Bush, where I got the Tube to Paddington to see some HSTs

ygqssx.jpg

And finally took a ride to Greenford

ygqswv.jpg

That was my day!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.