• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chasing Tractors in Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Well I left home at 09:30 and got to Victoria 15 minutes ahead of schedule. I took 10 minutes to get a ticket, then I took the Tube to Seven Sisters. I took the 5 minute walk to South Tottenham, which I arrived at 10:45, 15 minutes ahead of schedule. 37425 + 37419 came through at 10:58, a half hour early! Driver had to go and open up when it was too late :(

ygqss4.jpg

I then took the 11:00 Sprinter to Gospel Oak, then the late 11:17 to Willesden Junction. I took a 266 (a precious link) to Acton Mainline, where there were two 66s and a 59.

ygqsqm.jpg

Soon, the 37s came through, once again, the driver thrashed up when I couldn't get a pic :(

ygqssg.jpg

ygqsro.jpg

So I took a 266 to North Acton, the last bit of the 37 journey

ygqssh.jpg

ygqs65.jpg

Then I went to Willesden...

ygqswq.jpg

...where I got a bus to Mitre Bridge

ygqssi.jpg

Then I went to Shepherd's Bush, where I got the Tube to Paddington to see some HSTs

ygqssx.jpg

And finally took a ride to Greenford

ygqswv.jpg

That was my day!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.