• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chassing Yellows Mexican Stand Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle73

On Moderation
I've just purchased Railworks 3, and I'm trying to complete my first scenario. I'm doing the Chasing Yellows Oxford to Paddington one. The trouble is another train keeps blocking my path. I leave Paddington on a green signal and before I know it there's a red and another train on the same track coming the other way. Apparently it's a bug. I've seen suggested elsewhere to leave Paddington straight away, and not wait for allotted leaving time - I tried this and the other train still gets in the way! How can I complete this scenario??
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I've completed it! I just drove like a maniac at the start, and thereby got there before the other train.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Is this a long term bug or one that got introduced during a patch? Because when I completed the scenario maybe six months ago I didn't have that problem and playing it back now I have exactly the same issue as you described!

ushawk

Established Member
Is this a long term bug or one that got introduced during a patch? Because when I completed the scenario maybe six months ago I didn't have that problem and playing it back now I have exactly the same issue as you described!

Same here, least it isnt just me thats getting it !!

Bungle73

On Moderation

No idea, I'm new to this product. I encountered the problem today, and a bit of Googling turned up the fact that it's an inherent problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.