• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chav spotter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
"On a break from his LU apprenticeship, Seth takes a day trip to Didcot"... :lol:

Sprog

Established Member
He looks more like a townie if anything.

The chav 'label' is becoming WAY too overused these days.

Means its loosing its meaning.......

nutter

If ever I win enough money to own a loco, make sure you shoot me, cos I just love the chavved up 37, it actrully looks pretty cool compared with the normal 37. Just to remind you, I'm number ONE chav hater on here, but I like the 37

Respite

If ever I win enough money to own a loco, make sure you shoot me, cos I just love the chavved up 37.

Will 5.56mm FMJ nato round do for you mate? Look for the red dot on your forehead coming soon if You get some money.:idea1: angry9:

metrocammel

It's all "stoat" in Scotland I'm told.

Ned isn't it??? With their silly peaked baseball caps and Buckfast Abbey tonic.... :confused:
Though there are some wierd variations in this country- as i think if you drank silly sweet wine in M'cr ,you'd get tw*tted for being a puff!!

mbonwick

Established Member
Did you not see my reply to your problem...?

Indeed I did see your post, but the advice on Norton's site is difficult to follow..
...It didn't work so I probably didn't follow the instructions right

Jx^

Yup. Therefore you dont have to wear Burberry and listen to Chavvic music. You could live in a council house and be violent towards anything.

There's plenty of Chav's in the Valley where I live. Partly due to the Burberry factory being less than 10 miles away (And its facing closure).

That title should be changed to 'Public Nuisance'.

Status
Not open for further replies.