• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kris

Let the Foxhunting fraternity chase them - that'd be something worth seeing.

David

Established Member
I can truthfully say I have never started a fight with a chav....

I've finished a few though....

kettlefan

blummin chavs. they really take the biscuit, at school today this one particular kid in my DT (not even from my year, which is 12) was on the phone and "bladin" and "f"in and blinding all over the place. And the funniest thing is he isn't even a chav, just a wannabe!

Established Member
blummin chavs. they really take the biscuit, at school today this one particular kid in my DT (not even from my year, which is 12) was on the phone and "bladin" and "f"in and blinding all over the place. And the funniest thing is he isn't even a chav, just a wannabe!

Wannabes are the second worst lots of them in my class and year want to be gangstas as they say it which is abit stupid !:la:

Demps

Dont bother me, but i dont like them, i basically dont like them because they ****ed up health and safety, and a lot of that intrudes on my other hobby (UE).

However, you can get bad chavs and good chavs, as you can get bad public school boys and good public school boys, it isnt always dependant on someones up bringing, although that is a main factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.