• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheap Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

xtradj

good spot

but food is usually 20% more expensive in stations anyway lol

Daniel

Established Member
Had one for a while now. Seems a good idea, but apart from burger king its only really good if you like coffee ;)

Gizmogle

Established Member
They're free right? what are they getting out of this :confused:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
At a guess it's run by Select Service Partner, who I know run a fair few outlets at stations and other places - Pumpkin Cafe, Upper Crust and Taste I know they definately run at rail and bus stations I've been to,

compsci

If only I could use one at M&S in Cambridge station I would eat very well. As a consolation I can use it at the Burger King which must be hiding behing the ticket office or under the platform.

Would certainly be useful to have one if I get stuck in KX for any length of time.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Good find, registered for one, hoping to get it now ready for the Sandblower bash, cheaper coffee is all good by me!

EDIT: Nothing listed for Ely, damn! That'll be when I need the coffee!

taw valley

thats me getting ready to recive one , just hope i done recive 2 as the first one i done was with the wrong house address left out a number hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.