• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheap tickets for family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty boy

Hi Recently started with Scotrail just wondering how i go about getting discounted tickets for my parents. Some one told me to do it online but not sure where to look cheers.:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Urban Gateline

Established Member
Wow I envy that you can get discounted tickets for your parents, I thought most TOC's only allow PRIV tickets to be bought by the PRIV holder, who is the employee, and their spouse or dependants!

reb0118

Established Member
Fares Advisor
These are not privs but special tickets for friends & family. We used to get 6 (?) vouchers a year or was it 12 (?). Much easier to use than the new fangled print at home thingymabobs!!<(<(

That's progress for you - still a great perk nevertheless.

You had to be on the payroll on 1st April last year to qualify so if you're a recent start you'll not qualify yet - but a new qualifying period starts soon.

PM me for further info - I may even know you??

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.