• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheap tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM

Not sure if this has been posted but the Daily Mail is doing a train ticket promotion Here
Virgin Trains, GNER, First Great Western/Link, Midland Mainline, Transpennine Express, One Railway and Chiltern Railways are all offering cheap ticket but are limited.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

Just booked mine Bournemouth to Birmingham return £10 and Bournemouth to Birmingham return first class £20.

Sprog

Established Member
Im doing FC Bristol TM - Paddington with fGW £20 rtn. :) 8)

Then on March 10th, i gotta get up to Manchester for a 'gig' im going to (Trivium!! :headbang: ), so im gonna book the same again to Padd, then tube-it across to Euston and go FC on a bendydildo ( :lol: ) to Manchester pic. for £30 rtn. :!:

May also do a ONE tour FC from Liverpool Street - Norwich...depends how many coupons and vouchers i can snag! <D :lol:

S Lowes

The Evening Chronicle are doing same deal but this is only on GNER i got a Newcastle to London return for 15 Quid :)

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Looks like a very good deal. I booked my Preston to Bristol Value 1st fares, a month ago, before hearing about the offer before it came out, but the cost is just a £1 cheaper than mine. Having said that, up to 4 people can travel on the Daily Mail one!

One very good fare which i found is available: Aberdeen to Penzance- £30 1st class sgl for up to 4 people, on the 08:18, with an hour in Crewe changing Voyagers.

Having said that, you can't get a straight Penzance to Aberdeen return promo single!

Any other good FC deals worth mentioning?

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I believe the SO Bournemouth to Aberdeen Voyager should come into the deal. If so, that's a hot deal!

And voyagerdude220, it'd probably end up being about 20 minutes or less in Crewe for the interchange, or an hour and 20 minutes, depending on which service gets the heavy delay... ;)

I want to do Euston to Glasgow or KGX - INV on the offer, but where the money is to come from to do it before bookings close I don't know...Either way, at least this time I'll do more than Swansea to London FC!

Tom B

Established Member
Now I suppose lots of people have a problem. Financial saving vs. buying the Daily Wail...

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I'll make sure it's known I DON'T read the Daily Mail regularly, it's only when the offer is in it, or when I'm exceptionally bored and Mum leaves it to be read if I want to. I've also made the point of telling her it's regarded as the most feminine paper out, as well as the Daily Express.

Guinness

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
Now I suppose lots of people have a problem. Financial saving vs. buying the Daily Wail...

I've solved that problem! Rob the tokens out of my Gran's Daily Mail. ;)

Result 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.