• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheap Vt first class tickets GLC-EUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR247

Established Member
Hi

I cant seem to find any cheap Vt First class tckets for GLC-EUS in october for 1adult and 1 child.I'm looking for the morning, as I would like to sample the breakfast, as i was told its nice

Can anyone find any cheap ones? :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
Well i read somewhere on here that someone got one for £70/80 for an adult, which would be more reasonable. I found one a while back for August, for £79.50 1 adult 1 child, on the 7.35 off Glasgow

Failed Unit

Established Member
Well i read somewhere on here that someone got one for £70/80 for an adult, which would be more reasonable. I found one a while back for August, for £79.50 1 adult 1 child, on the 7.35 off Glasgow

Yep got a £86 first class ticket booked for 10 days before travel, was totally shocked. It was for a Wednesday mind you. If the access to NRES is down it sometimes makes it appear all the cheap tickets are sold..

rail-britain

Established Member
Keep checking daily, the allocation of First Advance changes accordingly
Equally, compare Glasgow - Preston and Preston - Euston
The cheapest option is usually to book all two or four legs of the journey as singles

However there may be a lack of weekend advance seats if the Kings Cross - Scotland services are on blockade, as these passengers will be recommended to use Euston

Status
Not open for further replies.