• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheapest 1st Class Ticket from Paddington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy242

Good Evening All,

I was just wondering if someone could tell me what the cheapest first class fare is from Paddington? It used to be Ealing Broadway or Acton but I cannot get either of those fares to show online.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NoMorePacers

Established Member
Good Evening All,

I was just wondering if someone could tell me what the cheapest first class fare is from Paddington? It used to be Ealing Broadway or Acton but I cannot get either of those fares to show online.

Thank you in advance.
Their 387s don't have First Class, so it's probably from Slough now.

daveshah

Although it's not available online (as already mentioned above, it can't be sold against an itinerary if none of the trains have 1st), it does look like a 1st class FDS to Ealing Broadway is still in the fares data for £6.90 so maybe some TVMs might still sell it?

[.n]

Although it's not available online (as already mentioned above, it can't be sold against an itinerary if none of the trains have 1st), it does look like a 1st class FDS to Ealing Broadway is still in the fares data for £6.90 so maybe some TVMs might still sell it?

Randomly trying the Hull Trains web site (as an NRE redirection), allows me to buy this ticket

gcmozart

Randomly trying the Hull Trains web site (as an NRE redirection), allows me to buy this ticket

What are the chances this will allow access to the first class lounge at Paddington?

Status
Not open for further replies.