• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheapest Fare between Ipswich (IPS) and Liverpool Street (LST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afcwimbledon2

Hey All,

I'm going to watch the Women's Semi Final at Wembley tommorow evening, and I am looking at the cheapest tickets between Ipswich and Wembley.

I have a 16-25 Railcard, and also an Olympic Games Travelcard.

I've tried using http://www.brfares.com/ however the fares are incorrect. Greater Anglia list a Off-Peak Day return between Ipswich and Manningtree as £3.75, whereas BRfares list it as £4.35.

I would like to split ticket (Manningtree and Colchester are the traditional places on the line for this), and I would like to use a Boundary Zone 6 ticket if cheapest.

How much would it cost for me to get down there?

Thanks in advance,

Simmie :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Afcwimbledon2

Ipswich -Manningtree Off-peak day return £3.75 with 16-25 railcard
Manningtree- London Games £6.75 single *2 with 16-25 Railcard.

Total:
£17.25

Thank you for a very quick reply!

Also - I can arrive at LST after 12pm - so I could get a Super Off Peak Return I believe?

I can turn up and ask for a London Games ticket at a ticket office as well?

soil

Established Member
Thank you for a very quick reply!

Also - I can arrive at LST after 12pm - so I could get a Super Off Peak Return I believe?

I can turn up and ask for a London Games ticket at a ticket office as well?

No you must buy the Games ticket online, but you can buy online and collect at the station immediately.

The London Games tickets are singles only and much cheaper within the Network Southeast area than even super-off-peak returns.

Afcwimbledon2

No you must buy the Games ticket online, but you can buy online and collect at the station immediately.

The London Games tickets are singles only and much cheaper within the Network Southeast area than even super-off-peak returns.

Ok! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.