• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheltenham Spa - Wrexham General

Status
Not open for further replies.

headshot119

Established Member
I'm making a journey from Cheltenham Spa - Wrexham General on a midweek day in June. I require walk on tickets as I'm currently unsure what time I will be finished with my work in Cheltenham.

I have a railcard (16-25) the SDS is £33.55.

I've tried trainsplit.com and had a check on brfares and I'm struggling to find anything cheaper.

I'm fairly sure when I made a similar journey a couple of years back someone on here suggested a much better ticket. Not too worried about how much trouble I'd have with staff as long as there's a good saving to be had.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Romilly

Established Member
I think that this may be the earlier thread:

http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=49038

Assuming your outward journey would be after 10am, the fares (incl. railcard discount) would be £8.20 Cheltenham-Worcester anytime day single, £16.35 West Midlands Day Ranger, and £3.45 Gobowen-Wrexham General anytime day single: total £28

Even better would be: Cheltenham-Wolverhampton £15.90 offpeak single, and Wolverhampton-Wrexham General £9.95 offpeak day single: total £25.85

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.