• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheltenham to Gloucester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet

Hi

im am currently working on Cheltenham to Gloucester

im getting to grips with handcoding now

Rhys

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Yes but Rhys has already mentioned this route plenty of times before.

Coxster

Established Member
Hiya Rhys. It is best to not announce projects until there are screenshots to show what you have done so far. Otherwise you may decide the project is too hard and will let people down, where as if you announce it AFTER it is started, you will know that there is a chance of it being finished someday.

It may not be bad route afterall though. If it is released, we can drive it and continue the journey onwards from Gloucester to Swindon on Tony Halor (from Maybank fame)'s upcoming route.

Coxster

Established Member
Rhys said:
well i guess we better lock this then as im causing trouble.
You're not Rhys. It's just over the past while people have been saying they are doing things but in fact haven't even started learning about how to code. I for one wish you all the best.

The Snap

Established Member
Sounds good! However, I agree with Damon on the screenie thing! ;)

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
Sounds good! However, I agree with Damon on the screenie thing! ;)
Rhys sent me a screenshot over MSN Messenger. The route has literally only just begun, with platforms in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.