• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Child tickets can not be sold to 14 or 15yr olds - depending on the TOC of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintonian

Established Member
Forgot about this find.

As spotted in the Easyjet in flight magazine (Oct) if traveling with Gatwick Express when you reach 15 you need to buy an adult ticket but on the other hand if you travel with FCC you need to buy one at 14.

There are also special fares for Easyjet passengers (or maybe the TOC's TIS are wrong?) £15.00 open return (£7.50 open single) to Brighton from Gatwick, I assume these are the only tickets available, but can they be railcard discounted?

Or to Victoria it's £30.50 open return (£17.50 open single), for a child (under 15) it is £15.40 and £8.95 respectively so not quite half fare but then the price of an adult ticket is slightly cheaper than for non Easyjet passengers.

Maybe I should add this to the special offers thread? :roll:

Attachments

• ezy.jpg
    ezy.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A60K

What a load of dingo's kidneys they've printed! I presume they've just got it hopelessly wrong rather than trying to rip people off...

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
I expect nothing less from an Easyjet in folight magazine. In fact, every airline magazine I;ve ever read has contained a lot of inaccuracies in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.