• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chiltern ad- Birmingham to london in four minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tsr

Established Member
It's a rather pleasant video, indeed. Could an abridged version be used in TV ads (sorry if that's is the original idea and I'm being a bit slow)?

:)

Cherry_Picker

Established Member
It was shot in the morning, it's supposed to be the 06:55 ex BMO though there are some glaring continuity errors.

Lrd

Established Member
It was shot in the morning, it's supposed to be the 06:55 ex BMO though there are some glaring continuity errors.
I didn't watch it all.

I should of said "Shame it was shot in the dark".

RPM

Established Member
I really like this, and great to see Daryl in a starring role. I love the fact they have used the same music that was used in the BTF original. I can forgive the continuity errors - after all the original is riddled with them too.

Cherry_Picker

Established Member
Your average viewer will probably not notice too many of those if this video becomes more popular amongst non-enthusiasts and non-staff-members!

Probably not, but the locomotive changes colour at Warwick Parkway! :D

cm39275

Probably not, but the locomotive changes colour at Warwick Parkway! :D

And it changes number and name to as at the start 67014 is shown then at Warwick parkway it 67018 and also did anyone notice about 48 seconds b4 the end it passes anouther loco hauled seat and what was on the rear it? Funny thing there but I do believe it was 67018 as it the only db red 67 about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.