• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chiltren Railways Customer Service Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

runju265

Hi,

has anyone attended a assessment for Customer Service Ambassador role?
is this a high ranking position?

thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Emmery

Hi runju265

I think the role involves serving ferrero rocher on the platform to VIP's (only kidding).

A high ranking position? From what I know it's a customer service role that mostly involved non-safety critical work. It would be a good foundation to start from if you wanted to work your way into the industry and gain experience.

If you want help on applications and interviews this forum has a wealth of information. If you spend a few hours reading through you will find everything you need.

Emmery

runju265

Hi Emmery and Amateur

thanks for the reply, i have applied for it and now have a date for an assessment, but wanted to know what is the difference between customer service adviser and customer service ambassador- that's what i meant by 'high ranking' as the salary is slightly higher on this role...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.