• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chips and..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AJP

either curry sauce or salt n pepper,brown sauce and vineagar lovely componation.

Also Chicken gravy :D

Guinness

Established Member
Gravy, Chip Shop Curry, BBQ Sauce and HP Sauce to name a few....

We Britons love our chips ;)

edit - typos

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
a good McChicken Sandwich for me.... nah just kidding! I don't mind either salt n' vinegar, ketchup or a bit of chip shop curry!

Simming

Fish and Chips :roll:

for it to be a cornish thing, I would have to have fish pasty with chip pasty, and some scrumpy peas, or something like that. . .

Bighat

In London or the south, salt, vinegar or brown sauce. In Hull or north, seasoning salt (its reddish brown!) and mushy peas!!

The Snap

Established Member
I have salt and vinegar (if it's from the Chippie), or just salt if it's from home. I also have tomato ketchup! :D

Tom B

Established Member
HSTfan!!! said:
a good McChicken Sandwich for me.... nah just kidding! I don't mind either salt n' vinegar, ketchup or a bit of chip shop curry!

Surely they could be done for that under Trade Descriptions, they imply there's chicken in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.