• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Merry Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Challenge

Established Member
As it was mentioned by @E_Reeves that he thought there should be a new thread for this year's Christmas, I thought I'd say Happy Christmas to all on a new thread. Hope you all have an amazing Christmas and I hope we get some rail improvements next year (this year we've had stations close, not open!).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A Challenge

Established Member
And I hope all like my Christmas signature:
The Next Station Is...! adjudicator
Not that I'm counting or anything, but only 24 lessons to Christmas!

trainophile

Established Member
Season's Greetings to all my friends and acquaintances on here. Always something interesting to read in an idle moment, and a mine of useful information.

Just to share with you that despite belonging to this forum for eight years, I have only just (today) found out about the Spirit of Scotland Travelpass, and I am really looking forward to increasing and extending my travel around that wonderful country in 2019.

Have a lovely time everyone, try not to mind about two trainless days!

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Happy Christmas all forum members, and a special thanks to all forum staff that keep this going for us. :smile:

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Absolutely, seconded. Hope they get some time off!
Yes absolutely. But not too much time off - unless we can have a Christmas ceasefire on some of the more fruity threads for the next two days. :lol:

Groningen

Established Member
Happy Xmas from Groningen, the Netherlands to all on this railwayforum. (Picture is from myself)

img.jpg

Fearless

But how should I wish you all season's greetings and wishes for everything to be good for you all? As a motorcyclist I would wish you dry twisties (i.e. a dry road surface with lots of great bends!), astronomers wish each other clear skies - what should we wish each other? A clear run of green lights? Non-slippery rails? Dare I mention it - comfy seats, and enough of them for every passenger?! Whatever, let's hope that 2019 will be a happy, safe and productive year for us all.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
I would be happy with everyone out working on the railways over the Christmas break to get home safe and well to thier families.

alxndr

Established Member
No point maintenance would be my wish! Dirty horrible job that is!

In all seriousness though, I too wish that everyone stays safe, warm, and dry.

telstarbox

Established Member
Well I had 4 seats to myself on this morning's train, does that count? :)

Merry Christmas to everyone, especially those working on the railway this week while the rest of us relax.

Marx

I would like to wish everyone a very merry Xmas and a peaceful new year I sincerely hope all your rail aspirations are met in 2019 and beyond
All the best Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.