• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Christmas advance fares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim33160

I have been looking to travel Manchester to Newcastle on Monday 30th December. However only general off-peak tickets seem to be available with no advance tickets showing/available on-line
Anyone know if there will be any advance tickets yet to be released?

Presumably Trans Pennine expectations of new trains and extended services to Edinburgh from Newcastle from December 8th are affecting these as I can't see any engineering works on this route for that day?

Thanks in advance
Tim

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

janb

Presumably Trans Pennine expectations of new trains and extended services to Edinburgh from Newcastle from December 8th are affecting these as I can't see any engineering works on this route for that day?

Yes, they are not open beyond 14th December on that route so new timetable, new stock uncertainty is a reasonable assumption as to the delay.

Tim33160

Got an email today 17th Nov: Dec 30 Advance tickets now released for sale - and booked!

Status
Not open for further replies.