Christmas is coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Established Member
Well, Christmas isn't far off now so I thought I better write to Santa with my requests. Popped the envelope in the post box at Asda addressed

Santa Claus
North Pole
Nr Greenland

Hope he gets it - he doesn't seem to have responded to my letters for the last twenty years.

Anyway, the list was quite short this year;

• A new camera that takes top quality pictures even when I'm shooting into the sun, it's half dark or the subject is two miles away.
  • A new telly; one which has something to watch on it. Mine just seems to show a load of cr*p, must be out of date or something
  • A bottomless barrel of beer. Not sure these have been invented yet but I bet the gadget shop has got some crap that pretends to give an endless supply of beer
  • Socks. If blokes didn't get given socks for Christmas, they would never wear them.
  • A new shed for the garden
Lets hope the man in red can deliver this year; I'm beginning to think he's just a myth.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Well, Christmas isn't far off now so I thought I better write to Santa with my requests. Popped the envelope in the post box at Asda addressed

Santa Claus
North Pole
Nr Greenland

Hope he gets it - he doesn't seem to have responded to my letters for the last twenty years.

Anyway, the list was quite short this year;
  • A new camera that takes top quality pictures even when I'm shooting into the sun, it's half dark or the subject is two miles away.
  • A new telly; one which has something to watch on it. Mine just seems to show a load of cr*p, must be out of date or something
  • A bottomless barrel of beer. Not sure these have been invented yet but I bet the gadget shop has got some crap that pretends to give an endless supply of beer
  • Socks. If blokes didn't get given socks for Christmas, they would never wear them.
  • A new shed for the garden
Lets hope the man in red can deliver this year; I'm beginning to think he's just a myth.
Surely you already have a posh camera :p

Dennis

Established Member
I'm slightly surprised that Santa is still widely portrayed as a fat, old, white bloke. Surely the PC crew disapprove of this...

T

Tom

As I said elsewhere, the forum Christmas decorations will be appearing today or tomorrow - when I decide what to do! :mrgreen:

You don't need the gadget shop to make it look like you have an endless upply of beer, just buy a couple of crates and wait! :D

Dennis

Established Member
Couple of crates and wait? How does that work? I've got a couple of barrels but I do have to keep refilling them.

Alekseys

Santa Claus
North Pole
Nr Greenland

He's dead, mate. :evil4:

Status
Not open for further replies.