• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Circle Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I was wondering if Paul Jobber was planning to update the Circle Line to BVE4 standards, as it looks a little old now, compared to other routes. I know here may be busy, but just thought I'd ask anyway. :D
Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

AFAIK, Paul Jobber is working on the Bakerloo Line for BVE4 at the moment and also I believe he has no home computer at the moment.

The Snap

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
AFAIK, Paul Jobber is working on the Bakerloo Line for BVE4 at the moment and also I believe he has no home computer at the moment.

Right, OK, thanks! :D

Julian G

Established Member
actually
BVE4 District Line
between Edgware Road-High Street Kensington ;)

T

Tom

That was an upgrade by Steve Green, and that isn't really the Circle Line, the signalling is different at HSK. Plus you start in the wrong platform at Edgware Road.

Tom B

Established Member
Actually Paul isn't working on the BVE4 route, it's his partners in crime who are finishing it off, as he doesn't have a suitible computer for BVE devleopment.

Status
Not open for further replies.