• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

City Breezing 03 21/12/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Today started with the 10:11 to New Cross Gate, followed by the ELL to Canada Water then the Jubilee to Stratford.

66538/57009 were heading an eastbound liner, followed by 47709/47712 on the Blue Pullman. Then onto Clapham Jn via the tube to Waterloo then a 455 to Clapham.

There, 71000 Duke of Glocester, 35028 Clan Line, 66218 and 47830 dragging 456024 (with its nameplates intact) were photted. We then took the 13:35 to Willesden Junction, then proceeded to the Kensal Green Chord.

66005 was seen on a rake of cars and vans, followed by 37218/20314/20309 on a light engine move to Willesden. Then we took the 14:38 to West Brompton, where we saw the Eastleigh enterprise, a 66 dragging an MPV and 47830 dragging barriers and no 456. After, we headed for Clapham where we hit the town then on to Victoria, where the Clan Line had returned. 67005 took the ECS out with full Ying which didn't sound bad! Not before a barrage of Networkers which produced massive sparks.

To pass the time, we took a ride up to Tottenham Hale, then a 317 down to Liverpool Street, an A Stock to King's Cross then the Picadilly to Earl's Court.

Our Olympia train was diverted to Richmond, so we got off at West Kensington then we walked to Olympia.

After a few minutes and units passed, 37510/37261 appeared and took the middle road, which was showing a yellow. They coasted up to the bridge then the driver in his Santa hat thrashed em right up and they were in multi!

I then took a delayed Voyager to East Croydon, then I took the 20:10 455 to Forest Hill, where a bus promptly came and took me to my warm home!

Thanks go to Josh, Tom L, Julian and Gez for a top day out full of laughs!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Galvanize

What a great (but freezing cold) day :d just to add, our phots of 47830 at Clapham junction and 37218/20314/20309 were bowled by 377s or 1972ts trains getting in our way :roll: :{

some of the laughs were so great, while waiting at west brompton for the 47 :lol: Btw, we went to Tottenham hale to see someone, but to no avail, we just got on a 317 and went back into london.

class 313

Established Member
OH BEAUTIFUL!, TOTTY!, "Have you ever been ****ed?" "no" "you are now", And saw my ex maths teacher on the Piccadlilly line so Gez and Ramel decided to shout miss :|

Daniel

Established Member
Btw, we went to Tottenham hale to see someone, but to no avail, we just got on a 317 and went back into london.

Sorry, I had Matt with me at Alexandra Palace! lol.

If anyone wants to meet him, he's next on earlies at Tottenham Hale, 28th December, 05:00 - 13:00.
I hope hes not on this forum else he'll sodding kill me! :lol:

T

Tom

If anyone wants to meet him, he's next on earlies at Tottenham Hale, 28th December, 05:00 - 13:00.

delticmatt is here.... OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

class 313

Established Member

Its a bit harsh on someone to give out details like that

RJ

Established Member
His shifts are none of our business.

Anyway don't ask things which will provoke a reply from Tom - you know what's gonna happen...

Daniel

Established Member
Matt likes it when people turn up... he gets around 5 mins of skiving time, and he isn't lonely ^^.

Second parts true, say no more!

Jim

Established Member
TBH, He is going to be there as it is, wether it is said or not & suffice to say I doubt many people would change there plans too much to spend 15 mins at Tottenham Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.