• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cl158 AWS Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_G

Liam said:
I have a gfeeling you renamed the files, or changed their format
Actually, I have a feeling this is the equivalent of leaving a texture in 24bit format. I've just had a look at the three files and they've been sampled at 44KHz. The 'correct' rate for BVE is 22KHz, I believe, but it makes no odds on most computers: obviously it does on Bizarre's. (The 323 files are of course correctly sampled at 22KHz as you'd expect from Anthony B.)

This error presumably crept into the download when the sound files were updated last Christmas - one to watch for the future obviously. Meanwhile it should be possible for someone to resave the 158 sounds at 22KHz.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hmm, the AWS sounds in 158 folder is in 22KHz originally. They were created on the 9th October 2005

Here they are :)

Attachments

• cl158 aws sounds.zip
    87.6 KB · Views: 8

Simon_G

EB, the download was updated on 26/12/05 to use new high quality sounds from John Owen and it's possible that you didn't redownload (I didn't until recently :)). The AWS sounds in the updated download have the dates I gave above. While we're at it, the following files are also in 44KHz format:

flang0.wav
p_e.wav
p_m.wav
starteron_lf.wav

Status
Not open for further replies.