• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

cl67

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis63uk

Is there anyone building a cl67 for BVE 4.2. See one in real life tonight but was to dark to take pic of it. Although i live near enough on the top of the line in Eccles

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

danannis said:
I was in shock when i saw this post i thought someone had built a 67, don't do that again anyone!!! I don't think anyine is building though!

Class 67's are nice, Id try to build a train, it looks far too complicated to be honist.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
which is a reasonably good train - whether you can find a copy I don't know - easily modified? Afaik it went down with the bvetrains site?

ChrisCooper

Established Member
I tried modifying the 67 along with a few other trains for BVE 4 but they all had big problems with wheelslip that I couldn't solve without making dramatic changes to the adheasion setting on the route that then messed up braking, and after much fiddling with the train.dat, including copying large chunks from existing BVE 4 trains, I lost interest. Getting the plug-in to work is quite easy though, and is really just a case of copying the right files over, and since a lot of BVE 2 trains used the AWS indicator and/or the DRA to indicate if the doors were closed, getting them to work is easy aswell since on and off versions are already available, and if not they arn't difficult to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.