• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Claiming delay repay on London overground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonerfan987

i can't for the life of me get to the right place on the tfl website to claim delay repay.
I can find the link where it says sign in to claim but then when you do it doesn't do anything and you have to try again and again to no avail.
Anybody else have these problems?
Also there was a group of us traveling, does anyone know if i could claim for other passengers if i take pictures of their tickets? Or does it have to be seperate accounts per ticket?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hkstudent

Established Member
i can't for the life of me get to the right place on the tfl website to claim delay repay.
I can find the link where it says sign in to claim but then when you do it doesn't do anything and you have to try again and again to no avail.
Anybody else have these problems?
Also there was a group of us traveling, does anyone know if i could claim for other passengers if i take pictures of their tickets? Or does it have to be seperate accounts per ticket?
You have to go to Oyster account in TfL for online claims for service delay refund. There are no requirement for providing picture evidence of a ticket, but just the ticket number.

Status
Not open for further replies.