• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Clapham Junction Current One Way System

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray1404

Established Member
I understand from what I've read on the Southern website that Clapham Junction current has a one way system and other COVID-19 measures in place. Can anyone please tell me what these consist of so I know what to expect?

I am travelling from Milton Keynes Central to Hove changing at Clapham Junction on Friday. I see my train is booked to arrive at Clapham Junction platform 17 at 15:34 and my onward connection is at 15:52 from platform 13. Is this a realistic connection given any measures in place?

Likewise, on Monday I'll be arriving at Clapham Junction at 11.19 booked for platform 12. My connection is booked for platform 17 at 11.40. Again, is this enough time to make my connection given any measures in place?

I really hope that getting off one train and to the next platform will be a simple process as I won't be subject to having to go though a complicated or long process so knowing roughly what to expect in advance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks everyone! :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
The footbridge is bi-directional. The main walkway via the shopping centre is entrance only.

More than enough time there. Enough for a coffee from Caffe Nero outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.