• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 02 Shunter Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All

Does anyone have scans of any reasonable quality side-on and head-on drawings of the Class 02 shunter? I've seen a poor quality copy of a copy on the www, but was looking for something of better quality.

Also have any books been produced on this Class?

best regards ... Stef

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Big Jumby 74

Is this any good?

There are a few books including 02's, but all are about shunters in general;

The Diesel Shunter - Colin J. Marsden (OPC/2003 ISBN 0 86093 579 5).

A Pictorial Record of the Diesel Shunter - Colin Marsden (OPC/1981 SBN 86093 108 0)

Looking back at Shunters (vol 1) The outside manufacturers (as in non BR built) - Kevin Derrick (Strathwood/2018 ISBN 978-1-905276-92-9)

The above are all pictorial works, with a smattering of history about each class.

Also;

The Allocation History of BR shunters (2nd edition). In similar vain to the 'Harris' allocation series of books I believe, but this particular spiral bound s/b edition updated/printed by the Heritage Shunters Trust at Rowsley. Copies still available last time I looked at the HST website. Check it out.

Attachments

• img782.jpg
    img782.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Many thanks, this is very useful. The line drawing is much better quality than I already have.

I've ordered the A Pictorial Record ... book. Very reasonable price on eBay.

Looking Back at Shunters (Vol 1) seems to be unavailable everywhere I looked.

best regards .. Stef

Status
Not open for further replies.