• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 150 C6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
I got chatting to the guard of a train at Kidderminster and he told me that during the upcoming C6 overhaul, all their Class 150s will have new liveries so to photo the green and this livery soon!

Can anyone expand upon this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
I take it you mean Central Trains? Possibly. Will be pointless if the CT spilt up happens sooner.

Tom B

Established Member
I've always been amazed at how TOCs never have enough money for enough staff, decent information systems, or that mythical being a "cleaner", yet there's plenty in the kitty for fancy liveries...

Harold

Central Trains, most likeley, although the livery is very familiar with the old origional Anglia Trains livery, so not much has changed there

although that sopposed central trains livery does look a bit more boring then the central trains livery on the 170's

HBA135

Nick

HBA135 said:
Central Trains, most likeley, although the livery is very familiar with the old origional Anglia Trains livery, so not much has changed there

although that sopposed central trains livery does look a bit more boring then the central trains livery on the 170's

HBA135

Harold, the just applied the ((( and CT name vinyl to the Anglia livery, it aint a repaint.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
:shock: all their newer stock would look better in the green and blue that the earlier ct 170's carry if you ask me....

KevinR

I think it looks very attractive indeed! Thanks for sharing that. [Then again, I may be being a little biased as the good ol' 150/2 is my favourite unit!]

clagmonster

Established Member
I saw half a 150/1 in Doncaster works in a completely new livery this morning. It was similar to that one at a distance but had the lime green of the 170/5s instead of turquoise.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
clagmonster said:
I saw half a 150/1 in Doncaster works in a completely new livery this morning. It was similar to that one at a distance but had the lime green of the 170/5s instead of turquoise.

i'm liking the sound of this!

Jonno2055

Liveries do waist money, some are very fancy, like the one logo, looks like someone trew up after eatin neopolitan ice cream. Some liveries arent suitable, ie white ones as dirt messes them up, black liveries look ugly but do their job and hide dirt. Liveries only need to be a small logo of just a name written on it, example being the underground the livery isnt too bad and seeing as most of the line is underground it wont get too dirty but the sign inside i that says which line it is is suitable but just needs to be bigger, liveries cost money whilst the money could be diverted to improving services and staff.

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Just a friendly hint Jonno2055, it's best not to double post, especially when posting soon after your last post, as it annoys some people. Try clicking the 'edit' button and editing your original post instead. ;)

T

Tom

Jonno2055, you can post another post if someone else has posted after you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.