• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 153 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Looks ace - not driven it yet, but will be soon!

(There are now two Class 153 threads, so a Mod/Admin might need to delete the one with least posts.;) )

Tom B

Established Member
I've killed the dupe thread. Off to download the 153!

Ascot

Established Member
Handles quite well and all the lables are still on all we need now is some Routes in Wales!!:D

The Snap

Established Member
BillEWS is working on some timings for a 153 route in the Harcroft to Scourenton-on-Sea route, so that will be available on BRT soon. ;)

Derek Kaye said:
Excellent - well done everyone (now to insert it on the Barrow-Carlisle :P)

Ive just driven it on that route :P, is your 175 for bve 2 any closer tgo release ? BTW the 153 is Great!

jonnorail

Well done everyone At TSC. Love the acceleration and brakes. Run And Brake Test is great. BTW. I have sounds all i need now is a good cab foto/s for a class 334 EMU Juniper and i am basically sorted. If things go to plan i should have it done for the end of the year. BTW i guess the Maybank Extension will be out soon now that the class 153 is out and there are no routes for it???????.
For the time being i'll edit some route files.

traininthebrain said:
Well done everyone At TSC. Love the acceleration and brakes. Run And Brake Test is great. BTW. I have sounds all i need now is a good cab foto/s for a class 334 EMU Juniper and i am basically sorted. If things go to plan i should have it done for the end of the year. BTW i guess the Maybank Extension will be out soon now that the class 153 is out and there are no routes for it???????.
For the time being i'll edit some route files.

I would guess so, i love the 334's great train, get them quite a lot on my route, Cardross Station

Jordy

Established Member
Wow yeah this train is great, now we need some proper routes for it

All :notworth: TSC ;)

Jordy

Dave A

No-one notice the screenshot they have provided with it on TSC!? ;)

Can't stand the cab for some reason, but great, no, excellent work once again! :D

Coxster

Established Member
David said:
No-one notice the screenshot they have provided with it on TSC!? ;)
If you read the TSC forum you will know about the two main extensions to the route. There also pictures on the TSC Fotopic gallery.

Jordy

Established Member
Rich said:
Are you implying that none of the current BVE4 routes are proper? :p ;)

Lol, ok...

'routes which are more suitable for 153s, IE ones with 1 car stops' ;);)

Jordy

Dave A

Coxster said:
If you read the TSC forum you will know about the two main extensions to the route. There also pictures on the TSC Fotopic gallery.
I know what it is. I'm just pointing it out, and how great it looks! :D

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
being quite a fan of the 153 (oddly) I'm excited and have just downloaded, will jump over to my rig later and have a play with it. thanks guys!

Coxster

Established Member
Jordy: I believe it will have it's own scenarios in the Maybank extensions due to be released in the not too distant future.

Jim

Established Member
Jordy said:
Lol, ok...

Jordy
There could be 1 coming up:p

The Snap

Established Member
Jordy said:
Lol, ok...

Jordy

LOL! OK, fair enough - I think Dennis is making one for his Clarendon route, as am I for Harcroft, and of course there is opne in the NWM updates coming soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.