• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 153

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
Does anyone know if there is a 153 for BVE out and about. I know North West BVE was making one but that kinda went in the blue?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

From the North West Bve forum:

The class 153 was firstly suspended becuase I was unable to get sound samples which I was happy with, and having no recording equipment of my own compunded this problem.
It was recently canceled because I believe that Matty (Transpenine Express (edit: from the other place)) has completed his and is about to release it, and I believe that his sounds are better than mine, so wh release an inferior product?

The Snap

Established Member
Sounds intresting. Where is this matty, and has he released it? :?: :)

Derek Kaye

I have heard a rumour that one is under construction. I can't say by who though.

I am sorry that I was unable to continue making it, but I feel that I have more to contribute to the community in the routes department at the moment.

I may launch another attempt if I get sufficient materials.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I was actually making one for bve2, I did do a cab and recorded sounds from two journeys on arriva trains wales 153's but they're all on my old pc somewhere so haven't bothered to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.