• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 156 Northern Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I just wondered if anyone had any pictures of a Northwrn Rail Class 156, head-on. I mean, pics that could be editted and turned into an objects texture, so not pics taken at angles. I hope you understand what I mean...? :D
Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
RichardH said:
Hi guys,
I just wondered if anyone had any pictures of a Northwrn Rail Class 156, head-on. I mean, pics that could be editted and turned into an objects texture, so not pics taken at angles. I hope you understand what I mean...? :D
Thanks,

PSP can correct angles.

S Lowes

I have some head on photos of 156's, if you would like them?

Add me to msn: scottlowes_2005 [at] hotmail.co.uk

:D

The Snap

Established Member
Scott Lowes said:
I have some head on photos of 156's, if you would like them?

Add me to msn: scottlowes_2005 [at] hotmail.co.uk

:D

Hi,

Yes, I would like them thanks! I'll add you when I get in later. :D

Thanks,

Nitro

Richard do you plan on making the cab of the train for BVE or are going to make it into an object :?: :?:

AJP

ydlnj0.jpg

Is this any use :?:

The Snap

Established Member
Nitro said:
Richard do you plan on making the cab of the train for BVE or are going to make it into an object :?: :?:

Nitro, it's for object textures. I need a side of a Class 156 Northern, that's all. :D

The Snap

Established Member
Nitro said:
OK thanks, just one thing whos Harold... :?: :?: :?:

My appologies, I thought you were Harold Bailey, you have similar display pictures! Sorry! I meant Nitro! :oops: :D

devon_metro

Established Member
Try searching fotopic as i'm sure there are many pics on there. (if you have the patience to wait for so long ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.