• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 185 rare platform at Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran1990

Not sure if anyone passed through Leeds station this lunchtime and was on the Aire Valley/ Harrogate Line platforms and spotted the Class 185 on Platform 1B. Sandwiched between a class 150&142 (exPoppleton 13:29) and a Class 322 behind it.
Must be a rare platform for the TPE Class 185s as it would have involved a complicated movement across from the Huddersfiled tracks.
Possibly a unit failure?

Sadly my phone died as I went to snap a photo of it.

Probably posted this in the wrong group as well- my apologies if I have. :o

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Not sure if anyone passed through Leeds station this lunchtime and was on the Aire Valley/ Harrogate Line platforms and spotted the Class 185 on Platform 1B. Sandwiched between a class 150&142 (exPoppleton 13:29) and a Class 322 behind it.
Must be a rare platform for the TPE Class 185s as it would have involved a complicated movement across from the Huddersfiled tracks.
Possibly a unit failure?

Sadly my phone died as I went to snap a photo of it.

Probably posted this in the wrong group as well- my apologies if I have. :o
`

1K12 1141 Manchester Picc to Hull terminated in Platform 1 at Leeds due to infrastructure problems. Probably nowhere else to put it out of the way due to it's disruption. Found on Real Time Trains.

lincolnshire

`

1K12 1141 Manchester Picc to Hull terminated in Platform 1 at Leeds due to infrastructure problems. Probably nowhere else to put it out of the way due to it's disruption. Found on Real Time Trains.

Service problem due to failure of Selby Swing Bridge caused by rails expanding due to heat after opening for river craft passage. All trains suspended so no through services to Hull until problem was sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.