• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 20 BVE4 [Progress Report]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gang!

Just a little note to say I've decided that the Class 20 should be the next release due to the popularity of it - and the amount of poeple asking for it.

Anyway the 20 as it stands the basic cab elements are complete the guages are corrected although I might move the speedo above the amp guage as its hard to see while driving. Thats yet to be decided.

As for the sounds they have been gathered and sorted thanks to Andy Slater from www.brdw.co.uk

Just waiting for Steve Green to do his magical touches - here a sound clip of what it should sound like. Put together in goldwave using the motor sounds etc.

http://railnetwork.chicsystems.com/20clip.mp3

cab20.jpg

More Information on the Trainsimcentral forum - Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Sounds excellent - I can't wait to bash it!
If you need any cab pics, I can get some from 20087, although the cab is in bad way, so dunno if the guages or the handles would be in good enough condition for a BVE cab. ;)

The Snap

Established Member
Excellent Zane. Looks like my pics you asked for came in use...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.